Quick facts about Florida Southern College:
- Florida Southern College is a private institution that was founded in 1883.
- It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 2,040
- Its tuition and fees are $28,580 (2013-14).
- Florida Southern College is among the nation’s best private colleges and an award-winning
- FSC offers more than 50 dynamic majors including business, psychology, biological sciences, chemistry, nursing, fine arts, and communication, as well as high-quality, pre-professional programs such as pre-medicine, pre-veterinarian, and pre-law. Students also have the opportunity to pursue self-designed majors.
- The College offers distinctive master’s programs in business, nursing, and education. A full-time, hands-on, 16-month MBA program is open to students with an undergraduate degree from any major.
- 96% of graduates obtaining a good job after 6 month of graduation
- Entry requirements include either SAT or ACT although an apolyterion of 16 and above with an English qualification is accepted.